Monday, July 18, 2011

smart goal

In order to pursue my education, I need to succeed in graduating from high school. Smart goals help me create a plan to obtain admission for the college of my choice. I plan to succeed by obtaining admission to a four-year college.  I need to bring up my GPA by 10 points. By attending school every day, getting to school daily and to classes on time will benefit my GPA greatly.
By January 2012, I need to recover my English and global history credits to get on track after a disappointing junior year.  I need to participate more in class, focus more on my schoolwork, because community service became one of my major priorities this past year.
I am on track to receive a Regents diploma but my goal is to obtain an advanced Regents diploma. I can accomplish my target by achieving 84 or higher on the Algebra & Trigonometry Regents.  Increasing my GPA will be difficult for me since I went astray during my junior year. I plan to spend at least 30 minutes studying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment